What You Must Know Before Starting An Online Business Part 3
Part 3 How To Be Productive
1. Your number one priority is to be able to reduce and eliminate distractions and disruptions that take your focus away from your business.
2. Identify the things that rob you of your time, energy and focus.
3. You need to be able to switch off your mind instead of seeking out negative distraction behaviours such as TV, snacking, alcohol etc.
4. "Time management is a misnomer the challenge is to manage ourselves" Stephen Covey.
1. Grab a sheet of paper
2. Draw two vertical line so you have 3 sections. Each section
represents 8 hours - 24 hours in a day.
3. In the first section write "sleep"
4. In the third section write "other". Write down everything you in
the in the column "other".
You should now have an idea about where you spend your time and what you can clear to make space for your online business.
5. Two habits to create that will give you back energy and focus.
1. Know your strength and do what you are good at
2. Recharge and rejuvenate.
Inspired by the work of Eben Pagan.
If you want to learn more about how to achieve more by doing less so you have more time to invest time into people and the things that matter most to you download my free report 9 Steps To Boost Your Productivity Now